A Fresh, New Year – Well it was, a month ago!
It’s the first day of February and I haven’t written a word on my blog yet!! Sad, but true – as usual, the year has started off with great gusto on the work and home front, and unfortunately some things have just got to slide… for a while! Anyway, belated Happy New Year to everyone – here’s to making 2012 a year to remember!
I am not big on New Year’s resolutions, but there are some goals I have set for myself for 2012:
- Blog more often – make it short, but sweet and do it often!
- Breathe fresh, new life into the lessons in our IT Centre (with the help of my colleagues of course!)
- Encourage my colleagues to make global connections! There are so many exciting projects out there!
- Finally get those long-awaited grade blogs off the ground.
- Build on the iPad sandpit experience we had in 2011 and hopefully launch our set of floating iPads.
- Encourage my colleagues to participate at one of our TeachMeets or iPadMeets which will be held regularly at our school.
I think this is a “doable” list! Let’s see how it goes!